Link Menu

.

.

Thursday 7 February 2019

Far Cry 5 Fanfiction: The Last Ones

The resistance has made great progress against Project Edens Gate. The battles are bloody and many lives lost but the end is near. John Seed has called on his Chosen too help turn the tide but it does little too help. However he manages too capture the Deputy and attempt too "cleanse" her from sin. However she manages escape (Deputy Hudson was taken else where so John could just focus on The Deputy herself). John chases after her first on foot then car then by in the air. John is by far the best pilot PEGs has and The Deputy isn't a match for him.

Deputy: God damn it this guy all over me.

John: Oh Deputy.... you are making this so much harder on yourself. Let "wrath" take you over and be it. Let it consume you.

Deputy: Yeah... as I kick your ass!!!

John: Yeah that is it. But first of all you have too shot me down and as I currently see it.... i'm all over you.

John is just playing with her. Purposefully not let the Deputies plane take too much damage and keeping her from getting too far away.

Deputy: Son of a Bitch!!!

"Hey Deputy need some help?"

Deputy: Nick!?

Nick: Nick Rye at your service Deputy.

Deputy: Cut the shit and get this guy off me!!!

Nick Rye is one of the best pilot in Hope County and his plane Carmelia has been in his family for generations. Nick tails John and tries his best too help. John breaks off and starts after Nick.

John: I'll let you escape for now Deputy. But as for you.... how dare you get in between me and my prey!!!

Nick: Bring it on asshole!!!

Nick and John duel in the skies. They are even however do too John suffering target fixation, he doesn't see the Deputy coming from underneath.

Deputy: I'm back mother fucker!!!

John: !!!

*The Deputy unloads round after round into Johns plane which quickly bursts into flames. John is also hit many times but is able too bail before crashing into the mountains near his "YES" sign.*

Nick: He is down Deputy!

Deputy: Time for some payback.

John lays on the ground, unable too move because of his wounds and he is on the verge of passing out. He does pass out and awakens a few minutes later. As the world slides into focus he sees someone kneeling near him.

Racheal: Good too see you brother John.

John: You....

Racheal: Hm... which one?

John: Don't fuck with me...

Racheal: For someone in your position I can fuck with you as much as I want.

*Racheal gets up and process too circle John slowly*

Racheal: Is your sister speaking too you? Or is a reborn person speaking too you? Sometimes I find it hard too tell. Your brother did save me.... but he also damned me. He damned me too hell.

John: He is our savior...

Racheal: How does someone save people by killing them? He does this in the name of God? God didn't kill
people John.... he gave them hope. God didn't do it by force.

John: God speaks...

Racheal: Have you ever though it might be the devil? I've seen the devil myself. And he is in the flesh.

John: *Cough* How dare you speak of....

*Racheal point her pistol at Johns face*

Racheal: Shut the fuck up with that shit.

*Racheals pulls out a needle full of Bliss*

Racheal: Time too see your past troubles and deeds brother. Don't worry it will be a quick trip.

Racheal inserts the needle and John is taken on a trip. Racheal watches and listens too John speak of his past. She figures out that John and her are the same. Abused, toke drugs, John sex addiction. And the fear of his brother for he might do too him. John has had his life success though. The trip ends.

Racheal: Well....

John: I hope you are happy.

Racheal: You and I are the same.

John: We are nothing a like!

Racheal: Really? Both abused.... toke drugs..... fear of The Father. Both used The Bliss too get people too... "Come around." But we are also shitty people John. We have done shitty things. We are both damned. But....

*The Deputy rushes over too them*

Deputy: Got you you fucker!!!

Racheal: Easy Dep...

Deputy: Why!? Why should I go easy on him. He has Hudson for heavens sake and he tortured me!!!

Racheal: I realize that.... he is finished. Let God sort him out.

Deputy: God will sit this one out!!!

*Racheal places her hand on the Deputies weapon*

Racheal: Remember what you told me?

Deputy: ……..

Racheal: "Not all your problems can be solved with a bullet."

The Deputy lowers her weapon and turns too leave...

John: But... but what? Finish your sentence.

Racheal: Fine John.

Racheal kneels next too him and whispers in his ear. The Deputy can not hear what she is saying but whatever she said makes John gasp. Racheal takes his key and they pair leave John were he lays.

Deputy: What did you tell him?

Racheal: ……

Deputy: Hey talk too me.

Racheal: When you face The Father... you will know then.

Racheal and the Deputy gather some man power and head too Johns bunker. They have Grace Armstrong scout ahead. She reports back that there are a lot of Johns Chosen guarding the entrance too the soil.

Racheal: I know those bunkers well Deputy. John has a secret entrance near the door. Give me the key, i'll head in before while you and everyone else deal with the rest.

Deputy: Okay. I will drop you off near Grace and she will take you in.

Racheal: Make sure you keep'em busy. Opening the door will sound an alarm.

Deputy: Oh i'll keep'em busy.

Racheal is dropped off and with Grace get near the soil. They both wait until the Deputy starts the fireworks.

Grace: Well there she goes.

Racheal: Lets go.

Grace and Racheal sneak behind the Chosen (while dodging bullets from friendly fire) and get too the door. Racheal inserts the key and the door opens. However do too the noise no one hears the alarm...

Racheal: In I go.

Grace: I am coming with you.

Racheal: Oh no you aren't.

Grace: You helped me at the church. I owe you one.

Racheal: I guess I am not going too change your mind.

Grace and Racheal enter and begin heading down the stairs. At the bottom they hear movement and hide behind cover. The room they are in is full of beds, TVs and other things and at the end is a door. Peggies are entering the room. Racheal and Grace take care of the them and begin the journey into the bowls of the bunker. Since Grace was in the US Military, they use "bound and overwatch" tactics. One goes down a little ways while the other covers, once at the certain spot the other covers one the advancing too the next point. This is used effectively until they get near where Hudson is.

Grace: I will watch the door, go get Hudson.

Racheal: Right.

Racheal enters the room, she doesn't see Hudson but 2 dead Peggies tied too chairs with a picture of Joseph Seed. Racheal holsters her weapons, Hudson isn't here but it isn't long before she makes her presence known too Racheal. Hudson attacks Racheal with a knife. Hudson is blind with rage and is fighting like a caged animal. The girls exchange a few punches.

Racheal: Hey relax I am here too help!

Hudson: Fuck you!!!

Hudson tries her damnest too stab Racheal but Racheal parries away her strikes. However Hudson gets a moment when Racheal trips over one of the dead Peggies and gets on top of her. Racheal uses all her strength too prevent her from stabbing her right in the heart and Hudson is just trying too kill her. Grace enters the room and tackles Hudson too the ground, however Hudson throws Grace off of her and tries too get back too Racheal. However Racheal is already standing with her pistol trained on Hudson.

Racheal: Drop the knife Deputy!

Hudson: No.... I know who you are...

Racheal: Then you should know that I am helping the Deputy out.

*Grace trains her rifle at Hudson as well*

Grace: Look... we are here too get you and the other down here out of here.

Racheal: You can help us or we will carry you out. Your choice.

"Grace... Racheal."

Grace: Deputy?

Deputy: Front door clear. Have you found Hudson yet?

Racheal: We are looking at her Dep.

Deputy: Hudson. go with them.

Hudson: The hell with that Rook! She is a Seed!!!

Deputy: Hudson do it!!! Get your ass out now!!! You can trust Racheal....

Grace: I do Hudson... The Deputy does too.

Deputy: Hudson... i'll explain everything when you get out. Just get your ass in gear.

Racheal and Grace help Hudson free the others and destroy the facility down there. They exit just as the places goes up. The Deputy waits for them outside.

Hudson: Okay Rook. Indulge me.

The Deputy explain the events up too this point. Hudson has too walk away for few moments, Racheal reads the situation and knows Hudson is about too blow a gasket.

Hudson: So you let that... manipulating, drugging, conniving piece of shit live because you found in your heart of hearts too spar her because you two are the same!?

Deputy: You haven't read what I have read Hudson, experienced what I have experienced.

Hudson: With all due respect Rook.... I DON"T CARE!!!

Deputy: You are making this a bigger then it needs too be.

Hudson: MAKING IT A BIGGER DEAL!?

Grace: She helped me at the church, protected my fathers grave.

Hudson: A few good deeds does NOT erase what she has done!!!

Grace, the Deputy and Hudson continue too argue. Racheal just stands there and listens. Soon she has enough of them bickering and grabs Hudson by the collar and throws her against a car.

Racheal: Listen shitbag. Joseph Seed cost me 7 years of my life. And he did things too me that would make your head spin Deputy. I'm going too get my pound of flesh. Now get with the program Deputy.... or get left behind.

Hudson is miffed with that statement, the Deputy agrees with Racheal that Hudson had better get onboard. Hudson decides too help out and finish off Edens Gate though verbally dislikes the idea of Racheal helping out. The Resistances make enough gains that just about all of Hope County is free from Edens Gate. The last thing too do is too confront Joseph Seed and his elite fighters at his compound.

Deputy: I only want the best of the best out there with me out there. Everyone else should keep a perimeter around the exits and eyes in lake and air in case Joseph leaves. Rest for now everyone. Soon we will attack and liberate ourselves for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment